State of the Blog

As you may have noticed, the frequency of posting here has fallen off a bit in the past few weeks. About a month ago I started a big freelance project that wound up taking significantly more hours than I'd initially estimated. Most of those hours traded-off with the time I would have spent blogging and doing other personal things.

Since late-2008, I've been averaging about 5 posts per week here. And in light of comments that the quality this blog's material has plateaued, I think it makes sense to post less often, but focus on a few longer-term projects - things I've been wanting to do for a while but haven't been able to commit time to. I'm not going away and you can still expect to hear from me here, just not quite as often as you used to.

1 comments:

    On May 24, 2011 austin said...

    Don't worry about trying to get a certain number of posts a month or whatnot. Just post when you have something interesting to say. I'm sure the writing process helps you develop your ideas and most of the time they are interesting enough to warrant making them public.

    Otherwise, how was your trip to Cleveland?